Thread: Query regarding the letter of credit

Query regarding the letter of credit

Hi,
    I am working on JD Edwards 9.0 and tools release 8.98.I have been asked to develop the letter of credit and bank guarantee(LC-BG) module in JD Edwards as the JDE system doesnot have its own LC-BG setup.
    I have researched on this subject and based on the documentation ,found that I would require to create tables/applications to capture the bank details(issuing and advising banks) and the kind of facility(like LC , BG) that they provide. Also I would like to create application to capture the LC details like the LC start date and end date and the type of LC (like irrevocable etc..).

I would like to know if anyone has created the LC-BG setup in jde and if they can share their views.

Regards,
    JDE Techie

Re: Query regarding the letter of credit

Hi,

Is your application complete? I have similar requirement....If you dont mind, can i beg for the Code...possibly you can share the .par files....i would modify the app for my requirement....my email is parag.kathare@gmail.com....

Re: Query regarding the letter of credit

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi,
    I am working on JD Edwards 9.0 and tools release 8.98.I have been asked to develop the letter of credit and bank guarantee(LC-BG) module in JD Edwards as the JDE system doesnot have its own LC-BG setup.
    I have researched on this subject and based on the documentation ,found that I would require to create tables/applications to capture the bank details(issuing and advising banks) and the kind of facility(like LC , BG) that they provide. Also I would like to create application to capture the LC details like the LC start date and end date and the type of LC (like irrevocable etc..).

I would like to know if anyone has created the LC-BG setup in jde and if they can share their views.

Regards,
    JDE Techie

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread Information