AP match voucher issue

Alnpost

Hi,
We created a voucher thru "Match Voucher to Open Receipt", but find that the voucher batch provided is not appear in voucher journal review. Futher check on it, the JE also not created and showing wrong company code. In supplier ledger showing this voucher with not posting status.

Gone thru below tables with the batch number provided in match voucher:
- F0911 (can not find the batch)
- F0011 (can not find the batch)
- F0411 (showing the PV with RPPST=A, RPMCU=wrong BU code, RPICU=correct batch)
- F0413 (can not find the batch)
- F0414 (can not find any related)

Try remove the match voucher, prompted “2471 Functional Server Header Level Error”.

Appreciate if anyone can advice what went wrong or how to remove this voucher. Thanks

From what you have described, there must have been a problem during the 3 way match. I would first check that job for a dump then find the root cause. This is evident because there is missing information in the F0411 record which is the first record to be written for that process. Since no F0911 and F0011 records exist for that batch, the process did not end normally. The error 2471 you are getting is just a result of the root cause.

What does table F43121 have in it?=C2=A0 What version of World are you on? =C2=A0 My suggestion, since we on the JDE List cannot log on to your system and track all the various possible data things to check, is that you need to contact support for assistance.=C2=A0 Something happened during the vouc her match program processing, but if you don't have the interactive work st ation job log from the person doing this transaction, it is going to be tou gh to determine what might have happened.=C2=A0 Another reason to contact s upport for assistance.=C2=A0 Possible they have seen this happen at other c ustomers and may know what happened.Support can start a session on=C2=A0 yo ur AS/400 and look at the data.
=C2=A0
John Dickey

JDE World A73. F43121 seem normal with 2 order transaction captured: Doc O4 (receiving) and Doc PV.

I tried to recreate the JE and remove from voucher match but the JE thru vaoucher mathch or direct AP voucher screen with the original batch number not allow to save the JE.

What are the match types on the F43121 records?
=C2=A0
My suggestion is that if you don't know the voucher match process, contact support for assistance.=C2=A0 JDE List is a bad forum to try and debug a pr oblem.=C2=A0 Without=C2=A0 being able to log in to your system and view job logs and data table contents, we can only make guesses, and those guesses could be wrong.=C2=A0 Plus if your JDE World version is different, what som eone says could be okay for them but bad for you.=C2=A0 Support will help y ou figure out what is the best way to correct this problem for the verson y ou are on.=C2=A0
=C2=A0
John Dickey

Thanks. This issue seem a bit tricky after a few patch still problem. I have reported to Oracle.

Back