URGENT ---- E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE REQUEST --- URGENT

Joy,

You can edit your profile at the jdelist - and accomplish this yourself... in an ideal world, you should be the only one that can logon to your profile and complete this task...

Following my signature there should be an HTML tag - pointing to this post... click on that tag. Once on the list, there is a menu bar with 'Edit Profile.' You can change the necessary aspects of your profile - there.

As I said in the original paragraph - in an ideal world only you could change this... If you are unable to get this completed, you may want to contact Microsoft and request the email address of the Code Red Hackers - It appears they have become good friends the last few days... After contacting these folk, the updated JDEList pages should read 'welcome to www.worm.com - hacked by chinese'. Once that screen is promenently desplayed - you will know that they were successful in updating your email address...

I think we(the list) would prefer the original concept - log onto the list and update your profile... it is not too difficult. Even I have succeded in completing the task a few times.

Daniel Bohner
[email protected]
www.existinglight.net
JDE - XE & AS/400
JDE - B7331 & MS SQL 7x

Daniel,

The mailing list and the forum are separate entities. Joy needs to
unsubscribe and re-subscribe at www.jdelist.com. In the very near future,
everything (mailing list, digest, and forum settings) will be controlled
from within the Forum.

Place your system configuration information in your signature!

Back