New shipment generated on non-EUR sales orders

trolanne

Hi,
We are facing an issue with our Shipment numbers for non-euro sales. A new shipment number is assigned when invoicing.

We found, analysing the F42199 record, that the exchange rate has changed after treatment by R42950 - Update Costs, which is quite normal as the TRDJ date is in another period from when we want to invoice the sale.
Yet, once processing the R42800 - Sales Update, a new Shipment number is assigned.

No records are generated for the new shipment number in F4942.
Records exist in F4215 for both old and new shipment numbers. But for the old one, all values are equal to zero (i.e. weight, amount...).

It generates a gap between our Transportation module and Sales. We need to manually change this shipment number which is not optimum.
This is not reflected for euro based sales.

We don't know where it is coming from. Do you have any idea?

Regards,

I can confirm to you that R42950 is to blame. Try setting up a P4210 version just to be called from R42950. In the new P4210 version the processing option for the P4915 version name should be blank, that should work...

Hi Paco76,

thanks for your reply. Sorry as I just saw it now but we are going to implement it and see how it behaves. We'll keep the community posted.

Hello,

Have you resolved the issue? I am facing the same issue..

Thanks,
Antara

Back