Integrity Report Transactions w/o Account Master

Nate408

Good morning,
I'm trying to determine the best way to identify an employee that is assigned to a certain Business Unit, but Interface T4 is trying to post to a different Business Unit. This creates the error on the batch and when I search the batch via Journal Batch Review J06260 no details are offered. I get the batch fixed and post the entry, but would like to eliminate this issue from happening again by identifying the employee. Any suggestions would be much appreciated?

FYI I am very new to JD Edwards.

Thanks!
Natalie

Nate408,

I don't use the Payroll module but wondered how you can fix the batch without finding details via P06260. Where do you identify the records that must be corrected?

Also, since you say you're new to JDE, are you aware that when there is an error on a video and a field is highlighted, you can press the F7 key for the error message(s)? Then if you enter "4" next to a message, you'll be shown additional information.

In any case, perhaps you could create a World Writer query to list all employees in the cost center in question then compare those employee numbers to the ones in your batch?

debi

Back