Inovis TrustedLink EDI license fees for transfer to Power6 server

Eric Lehti

VIP Member
We upgraded our System I model 9406-520 to a Power6 Model E4A (Feature code 5634 / P10 ).
ALL our other providers transferred our license to the Power6 server at NO COST!
Inovis is the ONLY software provider that is charging us a license fee, and a huge, exhorbitant fee at that!
Inovis sucks. What a rip-off!

License keys for migration to Power6 system
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key– Barcode/400 label design and printing solution, from tlashford.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Oracle’s JD Edwards enterprise manufacturing, distribution, and financials, from oracle.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- SpoolFlex for automating report distribution, converting to Excel, etc. from drvtech.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key– Create!form, Create!email, Create!fax, Create!send, Create!stream document software from bottomline.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Echo2 High Availability solution, replicating data and applications to a backup server, from visionsolutions.com
Inovis gets a Thumbs Down rating from me

I got to see that first hand too, we had the same basic user count, we just needed to upgrade the machine because it was really old. It was an expensive surprise. All other vendors gave out new keys. Inovis wanted lots of $$.

Rob

Back