Fiscal Year - Consolidation - F0902 - Financial UBE'S.

fmansur

Fiscal Year - Consolidation - F0902 - Financial UBE\'S.

Hi to all from Argentina!

In my company we're working on reporting and designing Financials UBE'S (migrating from World to E1 8.12 - Tool 8.97 - DB2As400) for Balance Sheet and Accounting reports and we need consolidated information between 2 Companies (00101 and 00103) who have diferents fiscal patterns.

For example: we need from F0902 the field "AB" (Account Balance Amount in F0902) and for the company 00103 (June-May) we need get the amount but calcultated with the fiscal year of the Company 00101.(March-February) in each quarter (balance presentation).

We could do it in Word (FASTR) by manipulating columns (hide columns, quarters, making 0 the value when we need it etc etc). We can do it now with the same solution in the Financial UBE'S! but we are looking for a simplest solution (
confused.gif
) (not changing ube's columns, not duplicating UBES, not formulating columns etc), just selecting the companies (maybe a pseudo company with other fiscal pattern), especially because in the future maybe we need to do this between others companies with others fiscal patterns!

Is it possible with a E1 8.12 process or program simulate or calculate a F0902 for company with a Fiscal Year (fiscal pattern) wich is from the other company (and different of course)).

I hope I have been clear, especially for my imperfect English!

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

Re: Fiscal Year - Consolidation - F0902 - Financial UBE\'S.

We had to do something similar, and the most flexible and easiest way to do it we came up with was to set up a new Company with the Fiscal Year Date Pattern that you want to do the consolidate report over.
Set up copies of the BU's and Accts of the original company in the new company. We used the same numbers for the BU's, and just put a prefix of C for consolidated.
We then set up a simple allocation which we run each month (once the month is closed) to allocate the months balance from the original company to the new company, using a rate of 1 and create a JE. We then post the JE and it automatically updates the correct months bucket as it posts based on the GL Date.
You can then run the consolidated reports over the new company.

I am sure there are many other ways to do it, but this seems to work for us.
Hope that helps.

Back