What's in YOUR resume?

Re: What\'s in YOUR resume?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey - by the way, that is might favorite CNC spiel - "a pathcode is the path to the code". It was actually initially created in the very first CNC "Teach the Teacher" Training Class ! We all had to create a "skit" or a sketch describing one of the Big 6 terminologies - and I Adrian Clegg I believe actually coined the term !

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny Jon...I have another buddy, John, who always claimed to have coined that phrase
smile.gif

Cheers!

If his last name was Philips, then it might have been him ! It was definitely coined during the very first OneWorld CNC training class (B713)

The Big 6? I went on the CNC course here in the UK, and I don't recall being taught this. I remember an instructor called Owen Page which was very good. He was able to pitch the level which was okay for everyone in the class. I recall he used to work in IBM or other.

So you see, if I went to an interview in the US. I may not be able to pass, since I wouldn't even be able to make that kind of association! Big 6? Automatic assumption of the old big 6 accounting firm in the world.

A pathcode is the path to the code? lol... I neve thought of it that way before. :p Datasource. The source where the data is? lol...

Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

[ QUOTE ]
The Big 6? I went on the CNC course here in the UK, and I don't recall being taught this. I remember an instructor called Owen Page which was very good. He was able to pitch the level which was okay for everyone in the class. I recall he used to work in IBM or other.

So you see, if I went to an interview in the US. I may not be able to pass, since I wouldn't even be able to make that kind of association! Big 6? Automatic assumption of the old big 6 accounting firm in the world.

A pathcode is the path to the code? lol... I neve thought of it that way before. :p Datasource. The source where the data is? lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: <a href="http://typicalinterviewquestions.info/network-operations-manager-interview-questions/">Network operations manager interview questions</a>

Best regards.

Back