without Entry Point

Gov

Hi All!!

I am working with the application work order Part list (P3111). Surprise is that it doesnt have an Entry Point, get opened when I ran it from Fast Path. The copy screen is opening as entry point.

Can any one help me how is this working.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,Gov
ONE WORLD Xe (B7334)

Reason it does not have entry ponit because its been called from different application for example its been Called from P3121 , after u find a record click on record and goto form and click on Part list Rev (P3111).

Thanks

Jiten Sharma
SR JDE Consultant 8.9/8.11

I'm not surprised that there is no entry point defined, as the app is designed to be called as a form interconnect from other applications, it needs the FI values to function.

I don't know how it chooses that particular form when called from fast path - but you can call it as a menu pick, defining the specific form that you want it to start with. But I don't think any form you pick will work (without modification) when called from a menu.

Hi Cushte,
I am agreed with what you are saying.if system connects to some application from fast path there will be entry point for the same.Or else system won't be able to connect to the application itself.

Regards.

MANDAR

Back