Getting JDB_SetSelectionX in JDE.LOG while running UBE

fauberte

fauberte

Well Known Member
Hi List,

We have a strange issue. We have a sales historical report that run since 6 months in production. We do minor code changes last week that doesn't involve any Data Selection.
Since theses minor changes, the UBE process one loop in the Do Section then just freeze when he goes at the top of the Do Section. We get 'JDB_SetSelectionX was invoked with an invalid 0 number of selection criteria. Selection criteria need to be positive' in the jde.log.

We can't process successfully the report and we can't figure out what is the situation for this one.

Any hints will be gladly welcome.

Eric
E810, SP4 AS/400 Database

Eric,

I am guessing that you are getting this error on a fat client. Here's a couple of general questions:

1) Have you got/run a jdedebug/log?
2) Have you located any ER that results in the JDB_SetSelectionX call?
3) Does this same error occur on a different machine?
4) Have you checked the KG?
5) Have you contacted Oracle about the problem?

I have no experience with 8.10, so I can't help with any 8.10 specific problems, but I may be able to point you in a direction that will help you solve the problem.

Even I am facing the Same issue...

Hi Eric,

I have custom UBE, which normally takes very less time to process but version which runs on scheduler taking almost 12 hrs to complete the UBE in web client.

I took the log and almost 80% f log contains error saying that,

JDB3800058 - JDB_SetSelectionX was invoked with an invalid 0 number of selection criteria. Selection criteria need to be positive. Could you help to understand this error.

JDE 9.1 Version

Thanks in advance.

Back