Cancelled Sales Order Lines

celine7503

Hi !

I need to take a report of all cancelled sales order lines details. Can anyone tell me where these details are stored. I tried to take it from F4211, but after doing the sales update, the records are deleted from this file. Is there any alternate way to fetch the cancelled order details.

Thanks in advance
celine

You will need to look at the "Last" status code for the cancelled orders. When the F4211 is purged, it usually goes to the F42119 ( Sales Order History).

Thank You,
Randy Epps
Senior JDE Developer
One Source Consulting
(214) 538-6759
www.1sourceconsulting.com

There are two ways to tell which lines are cancelled:

1. The Last Status is 980-989 and the Next Status is 999 (this may be a bit different on your system, so check the status values).

2. The line will have a value >0 in the Quantity Canceled field.

Celine,

Yes, use F42119 Sales Order Detail History file. In the sales update UBE, there is a P/O to purge F4211 to F42119.

Steve

Just as a note, use a view that is a union between the F4211 and the F42199. This way, if there are any cancelled lines in the F4211 or you run this report before posting, you will get all of the data.

Dave

Hi All!

Thanks for all your suggestions. It works fine.

Thanx once again.
Celine

Do you know how to cancel a SO line thorugh JDE code ? I am trying to understand the code but unable to get it :(

If i see the code they have used certain variables(VA grd_LIN_Through_Line_Number, VA grd_LIN_From_Line_Number) and i don't know how are they related to a column of the table?

Code is somewhat like this:

If VA grd_LIN_Through_Line_Number greater than "0" And VA grd_LIN_From_Line_Number greater than "0" Then

Cancel SO Line(Parameters) (When you double click on this it will open multiple data items so it is a business function)

End IF

Back