E9.2 Unable to Upgrade Enterprise Server TR from 9.2.0.0 to 9.2.7.3

Will-i-am

Will-i-am

Hello everyone,

As described in this document (Unable to Upgrade Enterprise Server TR from 9.2.5.x or below TR to 9.2.6.x Using SM Console Which is Deployed on WLS 14C (Doc ID 2817442.1)), we cannot upgrade from 9.2.0.0 to 9.2.7.3,SM console popup screen disappear and unable to upgrade the Tools Release,But our SM console is deployed on WLS 12.2.1.4 ,not 14C。Has anyone come across this problem?

Did you try upgrading it to, say, 9.2.5.6 or even lower, 9.2.4.6 to see if the error persists? I've seen some components over the years that don't like the upgrade straight from GA. Otherwise, crank up SMC Console and Agent logs up to DEBUG and see what it's trying to do.

Did you try upgrading it to, say, 9.2.5.6 or even lower, 9.2.4.6 to see if the error persists? I've seen some components over the years that don't like the upgrade straight from GA. Otherwise, crank up SMC Console and Agent logs up to DEBUG and see what it's trying to do.
Thank you for your prompt reply。Successfully upgrade to 9.2.5.6 32bit 。But still unable to upgrade from 9.2.5.6 to 9.2.7.3 64bit .Is it possible that there was a problem with 64 bit conversion?From the log information, it can be seen that after confirming the version information, no further progress has been made

When you say the popup disappears, are you talking about the one that's asking for db credentials after you click on change component?

This is the SVM Agent Log from PDENT2, correct? Did you take a look at the other referenced log as well? /home/jde_home/SCFHA/logs/e1agent_1.log
...and what about SMC Logs?

Did you try updating the JDK level and fixing the config for JVM on the ent box? There's a doc ID out there for that which I can't find because it looks like Oracle's OAM is down.

Back