E9.1 REST Connector Error

Nitesh Ankoshe

Hello,

I have created a REST connector, it is working perfect in Non-prod environment since we have single server.
But the same is not working in production environment and its getting in to the exception with Error code - 504. During initial investigation it is found that it could be because the load balancing URL used in production. For now I have changed it to specific URL and its working as expected. But eventually I need to change it to load balancing URL.
Does anyone has come across this issue and know the solution how to fix it.

Below is Error Message:

"message": {
"statusCode": 504,
"error": "java.io.IOException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Error constructing implementation (algorithm: Default, provider: SunJSSE, class: n sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$DefaultSSLContext)"
},
"exception": "Exception",
"timeStamp": "2023-09-26T11:10:03.428+0200"
}

Thank you in advance.

This is a cert issue I've run into millions of times in my past life as an integrations person. It's NOT FUN and requires someone with good SSL and fundamental knowledge to diagnose. There needs to be certs installed in specific spots on specific servers.

Guessing this will benefit from a consultant who can come in and take a look at your layout.

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the reply.
I will definitely check on this one.