nthonyak

Hi all,

Environment:
OneWorld XE SP (22 if not mistaken)
Oracle 9i database

Application: P0411
Form: W0411K - "Enter Voucher - G/L Distribution

When I'm keying in new data, it might prompt an error message:

[Invalid Overwrite or Read] The system may become unstable. Please debug the Application using the Event Rule Debugger.
Application:p0411 Event:XXXXX

where XXXX can be:
1. Add Last Entry Row to Grid (when keying new data)
2. (Post) Button Clicked (when clicking OK button)

I ran debugger and step-by-step through the program, but none of the source line triggered this error message.
This error message is often triggered when the mentioned events above just completed.

It's happening in both thin and fat client and has been at least 2 months.

I often see this in jdedebug.log:
Apr 10 15:39:58 ** 1484/1564 RT: >>>Beginning ER: Enter Row App: Form: W0411K [T:61c F:C:\b7\system\JDEUSER\jdecgrt\RT_ER.cpp Ln:3125 Lv:LEVEL3]
Apr 10 15:39:58 ** 1484/1564 RT: <<<Finished ER: Enter Row App: Form: W0411K [T:61c F:C:\b7\system\JDEUSER\jdecgrt\RT_ER.cpp Ln:3150 Lv:LEVEL3]

But I can't find the file RT_ER.cpp and the JDEUSER folder.

Does anyone encounter this before?

It's a standard program. No customization.

Also, it often has memory violation error like:
The instruction at "0x7800128e" reference memory at "0x040b3000". The memory could not be "read".

Users are often kicked out from citrix and we suspect it's because of this. Fat client has the same problem.

Really appreciate your help.

(I've searched this post, but it's quite different:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=OWDEV&Number=110024&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=p0411&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=110024&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post110024
)

Thank you

Anthony

Delete the User Overrides for that application for the users who get the error (formats might be corrupted)

Regards,

Veronica Cusmanich

TIC Grupo Vierci

Telef: (595 21) 4141 816

Cel : (595 971) 739 640

Re: RE: P0411 with unknown error message

Hi Veronica,

I've cleared the entire table of F98950, but to no avail.
In fact, before I attempted this problem, the admin had tried to clear the table in production and restricted users from using User Override. But, this didn't have any effect.

This problem occurs most of the time, but not all the time.

I've also tried to change the trid sort order, save, and test. The problem still exists.

Any other suggestions?

Anthony

Back
Top Bottom