A7.3 List of database tables used by the HR and Payroll modules

Daniel Ulisses Da Meda

Hello dear experts,

I hope this message finds you all very well!

I am a consultant for an organization which wants to migrate data from JD Edwards World A7.3 on DB2 for IBM i v5r4.

I want to profile the data on tables using some Data Quality profiling and auditing software. However, I would like to have a list of the tables and columns used by the JDE system.

I found a document online with the following title:

However, the document seems to be a bit oriented to showing what changed between previous version and the version the document is addressing - A73.

I would like to have information such as the output of a SQL DESCRIBE command and some information on the columns so I do not need to infer what each column is based on its Data Type.

Would any of you direct me to a path where I could, perhaps get a list of main tables for HR and Payroll and some information on the table columns?

Perhaps some PDF document or a link where I could get that information please.

By the time I finished writing this message, I came across the following documentation which seems to have been put together by the people from JDE.ERPRef.com/SAP.ERPRef.com in the UK:

I am definitely impressed with that.

If you have any further instructions to help me in this journey, I would love to see it.

I thanks you all,

Daniel Da Meda

Back