Advanced Pricing for multiple level of Address number

Shrikanthn

Well Known Member
Hi List

Our business requires the following pricing setup
1. Special price given to a "Buyer". This Buyer can have multiple Sold To who will enjoy this special price if they quote this "Buyer" name.
2. If the sold to orders without this Buyer reference then he gets a normal Sold To level price.

We need to retain the Buyer information in the SO. Hence what we have done is to make a small customization in P4210 and allow the user to enter the Parent number (SHPA8). But to our chagrin the Preference Hierarchy program P40073 even though it seems to allow setting of pricing by Parent & by Solt To, it doesnt seem to work during SO entry. The Parent code does not seem to drive any logic in the SO entry as far as retrieving Advanced Pricing adjustments are concerned.
Hence even though i set a preference hierarchy as attached, and i input price in the adjustment detail for the parent, it gives me a price not found error.

Is there any way we can define prices as a combination of 2 address numbers instead of only Sold To Number?

I would really appreciate any help i can get.

best
Shrek

Attachments

• 114617-Parent Level Pricing Required.doc
    165 KB · Views: 165
Hello Shrikanthan,
I am not aware if mutilpe addresses can be used in adv pricing.I can think of one work around.You may use order detail group P4092 and use one of the codes in order detail group to identify your buyer.This code will default in Order.You can build adjustment schedule using order detail group which will apply required price if buyer word is present in Order header.Many of the fields in order detail group default from customer billing instruction.You can select appropiate field from billing instruction.If customer has not placed order with BUYER name ,you can simply overwrite SO header entry(make it blank) so that normal price will be applied.

Las

Advance pricing is done at the detail line level. If you made a modification to the P4210 to allow entery of the parent number, then you need to make sure that the parent number gets populated into the detail line of the F4211 as well as the F4210. Then you need to make sure that your pricing hierarchy is set to first search for pricing by the parent number.

Back