E9.1 ACH Payments and Associated Bank Account

FrankCLT

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I'm having a senior moment; we are currently running ACH payments to supplier's bank accounts, but I don't recall how we setup the Bank Account the funds are being pulled from to pay the suppliers.

I though this may be setup at the Company level.

Thank you,
FrankCLT

The GL bank account is set up in the PB AAI. To set up the actual bank account and routing number, use P0030G. There's a row exit there for bank info where you can set that up.

Yes, I'm familiar with both the P0030G and the P0030A. For some reason I thought there was more setup than that. Can different Companies have different Bank Accounts? Thats the setup that I guess I'm fuzzy on.

Thanks again,
FrankCLT

Yes, if I understand your question correctly. The PB AAI is used to default the GL bank account into the voucher. It can be set up either at a default level for all companies, or specific to a single company.

Hi All,

New ACH process......

We currently have ACH setup and working great for one of our JD Edwards Companies (Company X) to where the transmission sent to our Bank gets our vendors paid from the Bank Account (123)

We would like to setup an additional ACH process for JD Edwards Company (Y) to where the transmission sent to our Bank gets our vendors paid from Bank Account (789).

I need to distinguish for each of our JDE companies the Bank Account the vendors are paid from. I'm not referring to our JDE GL bank account but the actual Account at our Bank.

Thank you,
FrankCLT

Back